Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fourth Quarter Goals 2009

This quarter, I will try harder to get an A plus in Ms. Priester’s class because I am moving to her 2nd period class. In order to achieve this, I will ask for help from my houseparents and I will make sure to understand my homework assignments.
This quarter, I will try not to be influenced to act immaturely by my other peers. In order to achieve this, I will ignore all negative behavior and I will focus on my work so I won't be kicked out of your second period.
This quarter, I will try hard to improve my grades to the best of my ability. In order to achieve this, I will not be distracted by other students and I will continue to do all my work until the last day of school.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

...But you never get kicked out...

20/20